This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, storing and disclosure of personal information of users of our accreditation platform.
Within the frame of accreditations for Paris Fashion Week®, you agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this policy.
Nature and categories of data collected on the platform
In order for you to use our platform, we may collect and process the following data:
- Personal information required to create your account on the accreditation platform (for example: last name, first name, details regarding your media, profession, professional address, billing address). Mandatory fields are preceded by an asterisk.
- Personal information required for the submission of your accreditation request such as your last name, first name professional, professional address, email address, professional phone number.
- If applicable, date and time of your online payment, your IP and email address as well as your transaction number. Please note that we do not have access to your bank details at any time.
Use of your data
As part of the accreditation service provided by the Fédération de la Haute Couture et de la Mode in order to accredit you with the communication service of the “Maisons” which are part of the official calendar of the Paris Fashion Week®, your data may be used in order to:
- follow up with the accreditation process (email alerts, newsletters regarding the opening of the platform, reminders, newsletters prior to the closure of the lists, confirmation of accreditation…)
- send practical information regarding the services available to the accredited during the Paris Fashion Week®
Transmission of your data
As part of the accreditation service, we will transfer the data relating to your accreditation status to the press office of each “Maison” part of the official calendar of Paris Fashion Week®.
This transmitted data is marked as “confidential” and the Federation cannot be held liable for its subsequent unauthorised use.
The last name and first name of the accredited will be published on the website of the Fédération de la Haute Couture et de la Mode.
Unless you refused this option, your data can be transmitted to the communication office of the Fédération de la Haute Couture et de la Mode, for the purpose of sending institutional information in relation with the activities of the Fédération de la Haute Couture et de la Mode and invitations to the events organised by the Federation.
Unless you refused this option, your data can be transmitted to partners of the Federation for the purpose of sending invitations to events in relation with the activities of the Federation.
Storage of your data
Your data will be stored for a duration of three years following your last accreditation, in accordance with the CNIL’s recommendation.
In accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have a right of access, rectification, deletion or opposition regarding your personal data. If you wish to exercise this right and obtain communication of your data, please send an email to the following address: email@example.com
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
We do not use these « cookies ». Our « cookies » are only used for security reasons or personal preferences: server’s session, chosen language and conneсtion.
Whenever you use our platform, in case of an error, we collect data and information (through third party providers) on your device called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, your operating system version, the time and date of your use of the platform, information regarding your browser, visited pages and other statistics.
The collection of this data is only aimed at improving the performance of our platform, your data will exclusively be used as a test and bug identification.
Third party providers
We may employ third-party providers in order to ensure the proper functioning and maintenance of our platform. We want to inform you that these third parties may access your personal information in order to perform these tasks. However, your data will be exclusively used in compliance with this policy and will under no circumstances be disclosed by our third-party providers.