Please note that accreditations for women’s ready-to-wear have been closed since February 15. Your requests will now be processed in May, at the opening of the accreditation for the Men’s and Haute Couture rendez-vous
The dates for the next Paris Fashion Week®
- Men from Tuesday, June 18th to Sunday, June 23th, 2019
- Haute Couture from Sunday, June 30th to Thursday, July 4th, 2019
- Women from Monday, September 23rd to Tuesday, October 1st, 2019
We suggest you send your registration request 3 to 4 weeks before the beginning of Paris Fashion Week.
Please note that we will only be able to consider accreditation requests from:
- A media (print, online, audiovisual, press agency)
- A freelance fashion journalist or stylist who can justify publications during the year & accredited via a media (professional e-mail address)
- A Digital influencer whose fashion is the predominant subject
We do not accredit freelances photographers.
To be considered, the opening of an accreditation account requests supporting documents.
The accreditation needs to be renewed every season.
The FHCM do not provide any invitations.
Press offices are the only decision-makers for their attendees’ choices.
We remain at your disposal for any further information needed : email@example.com