We invite you to apply for accreditation now and before January 4, for the next Paris Fashion Week® events
- Men from Tuesday, January 15th to Sunday, January 20st, 2019
- Haute Couture from Monday, January 21st to Thursday, January 24th, 2019
As every season, the Fédération de la Haute Couture et de la Mode edits a list for the press offices of designers presents on the Official PFW® Calendar.
This list of medias who cover the presentations is the reference for the communication services. It helps them on composing the list of attendees on runways and events for the Paris Fashion Week®.
We kindly remind you that the invitations do not depend and are not delivered by the Fédération de la Haute Couture et de la Mode.
Please note that we will only be able to consider accreditation requests from:
- A media (print, online, audiovisual, press agency)
- A freelance fashion journalist or stylist who can justify publications during the year
- A Digital influencer whose fashion is the predominant subject
We do not accredit freelances photographers.
To be considered, the opening of an accreditation account requests supporting documents.
The accreditation needs to be renewed every season.
The FHCM do not provide any invitations.
Press offices are the only decision-makers for their attendees’ choices.
We remain at your disposal for any further information needed : firstname.lastname@example.org